Wondering how you can make a difference in the lives of middle school students and young leaders in East Tennessee? Here are 5 easy ways that you can invest in YOKE:
- Make a one-time gift to YOKE. More than half of YOKE’s income comes from individual donors just like you, so this is an important way to have an impact. You can send a check made out to YOKE to P.O. Box 3492, Knoxville, TN 37927 or donate securely with your credit card anytime at yokeyouth.com/give.
- Become a YOKE MVP. YOKE has nearly 100 Monthly Vital Partners. Together they invest $12,000 each month in the ministry of YOKE. Monthly gifts provide a dependable source of revenue, even during major events like the Covid-19 pandemic. Make your gift a recurring gift by checking the “monthly” box on our giving page. Contact Cindy at 865-522-6907 or email@example.com to set up a recurring electronic funds transfer directly from your bank account.
- Become a Fundraiser at the YOKE Virtual Luncheon. Have you registered for our Virtual Luncheon yet? Sign up to host your own table at the event. As a table host, you will have the opportunity to invite nine friends (more if you would like!) who you think need to know about YOKE.
- Sponsor our YOKE Virtual Luncheon. Visit our event site and register your business, church, or civic organization as an event sponsor. We will feature your organization on the event site before, during, and after the live event, as well as on YOKE’s website and social media.
- Purchase club supplies from our Amazon wish list. As you might expect, the Covid-19 pandemic has created some new items for our club supply list. Shop our Amazon wish list to help provide things like masks, sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, and digital thermometers to help ensure the safety of our kids and volunteers.
We are able to do what we do because of the generosity of financial partners just like you. We’re glad to have you on the team!